Monday, May 24, 2010

Updated Pictures of Hope!!!!!







What a surprise when I opened up my e-mail tonight. We received 5 pictures of Hope enjoying the HUGE birthday cake we sent her! What a thrill to see her beautiful face and a SMILE! She is smiling in one of the pictures and it's the first time we have seen her smile. It's so cute and lopsided. I can't believe how big she is. We saw our first pictures of her a month ago, but the pictures had been taken in November, when she was only 10 months old. These pictures were taken this week, now that she's 16 months old. I am so thrilled to be able to see that she still looks healthy and happy. The e-mail that accompanied the photos said that the no one had expected her to dig into the cake herself and that they all had a good laugh about it. If you look closely at the first picture, you can see her hands are covered with cake. That's my girl!!!

5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Her smile melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Sarah!!! She is so precious! Her hair reminds me of Mary Kate's. :)
    I keep forgetting to check your blog so I'm putting it in my Google Reader right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cake. Great pictures. Great girl. GREAT is our GOD! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Adorable!!! Just look at that smile! Oh Sarah, what an adventure you are in for. It sounds...and looks...like she will fit right in with your hilarious family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! and I love her little top-ponytail...looks like tessa most days! :) :) :)
    SOOOO happy to see that you got new pics.

    ReplyDelete