Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Updated Information on Hope

After receiving the pictures of Hope last week, I wondered if perhaps she was no longer living in foster care, but had been returned to the orphanage. I e-mailed the organization that had assembled her care package and birthday cake and asked them if they knew. It took me a week to hear back, but last night I had an e-mail from the organization. They let me know that they had spoken with Hope's orphanage director. Hope is still living with her foster family and the orphanage director has no intention of sending her back to the orphanage. That is wonderful news! We obviously want her to have as few disruptions as possible. We are so thankful that she is being well taken care of.

We are still waiting on our TA (Travel Approval). We will leave approximately two weeks after receiving it. We could receive it tomorrow or we could receive it in three weeks. Boy, am I hoping it comes SOON!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great news! I wondered that about Emma as well when we got her updated pictures. When I asked one of the people at our agency, they kinda blew me off. We found out the day before we picked her up that she had been back in the orphanage for 4 months. I guess it was better that I didn't know. I only would have worried more.

    ReplyDelete