Friday, June 4, 2010

Official Travel Dates

We heard back from our adoption agency today with our official travel dates. Unfortunately, the US Consulate in Guangzhou was unable to get us in for an appointment during the time frame our adoption agency was hoping for. So, our trip had to be pushed back a week. We will be leaving for China on June 23. Mike will head home after the adoption is legal (probably July 1) and my parents and I will need to stay in China until July 10 or 11. We will be buying our plane tickets this afternoon. Our adoption agency needs to approve our itinerary before we purchase, but we hope to have it all done by today. We should be holding Hope for the first time on June 28!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be up in GR on the 28th, how exciting that you'll be meeting your little girl that day. So instead of being bummed that I won't be able to see you, I'll be so excited thinking of you in China that day. Love you and can't wait to meet her on my next trip to GR.

    ReplyDelete