Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sisters









I LOVE putting my kids in matching outfits. It makes me very happy. I have a special relationship with The Children's Place around Christmas and Easter because of this very reason. Well, you can imagine that I was excited to have a couple of matching outfits for the girls. I tried to get a cute photo, but it just wasn't happening.

Overall, our adjustment has been going very well. Hope is sleeping and eating wonderfully and she and the other kids are playing really well together. I didn't know what to expect and feel very blessed that things are going so well.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are finally home with your sweet girl! Still praying that the transition goes well and you can get rest and have patience!
    Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the transition is going well. What an answer to prayer! WELCOME HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are just adorable! All of them. The last one of MK is my favorite :).

    ReplyDelete